Gather. Grow. Go!
engage. equip. encourage.
Engage & Gather
Equip & Grow
Encourage & GO!
4 Pillars of Unity
As Daughters United, we stand for and uphold these 4 Pillars of Unity which have become our heartbeat and rally cry!
The Value of a Heartbeat & ALL Human Life
Between A Man And A Woman
Significance of Motherhood and Fatherhood
Sons and Daughters in a Christian Nation
Statement of Faith
One of the creeds that has brought UNITY and AGREEMENT about the most essential doctrines of Christianity is the Nicene Creed. This creed has stood the test of time and has become a guiding statement of faith for the Church and for us as HIS DAUGHTERS, UNITED.
Listen To The Creed Below!
The Nicene Creed
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
- We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father.
- Through Him all things were made.
- For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man.
- For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried. On the third day He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures;
- He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
The united declaration of 2020
This document was ratified and DECLARED over our NATION by a delegation of Christian men and women movement leaders, July 17th, 2020 in Seneca Falls, New York.
In the same spirit of equality that our forbearers gathered to form this Nation,
We are reconvening a movement to renew our Christian voice.
Deeply moved by the decay and divisions in our Nation and in the Church,
We represent the uprising of moral courage, Christian Heritage and
Declare the significance of Life, Marriage, Family (Motherhood/Fatherhood) and Identity in the eyes of God.
We stand as ONE VOICE, UNDER GOD, representing the moral conscience of our Nation and these 4 PILLARS of UNITY:
1. SANCTITY of LIFE: Value of all Human Life
2. SACREDNESS of MARRIAGE: between a Man & Woman
3. MINISTRY of FAMILY: Significance of MOTHERHOOD & FATHERHOOD
4. IDENTITY in CHRIST: As Sons and Daughters and as a Christian Nation
We join our voices as ONE VOICE and as ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.
We AGREE and DECLARE:
- God’s Power and Love prevails above all other movements, arguments and precepts.
- God’s Heart cry is for His body to work together, to love one another and to Unite as His Church, building His Kingdom.
- We will cultivate a lifestyle of personal integrity, moral courage and godly character.
- We seek forgiveness from our unjust judgement of others, remembering that God is the only just judge.
- We rescind the words, actions and mindsets that have fostered and perpetuated prejudice, discrimination, racism, sexism and elitism inside and outside the church.
- We stand for LIFE and will be a voice for the unborn and those who are infirmed; declaring that life begins at conception, a heartbeat is the evidence of life, and that to take that life is the killing of a living human being.
- Marriage, in God’s eyes, is solely a holy union between a man and a woman, fitting together, becoming one flesh. We hold that men and women are created equal in value, different in purpose and meant to be mutually respected, loved and honored.
- Motherhood is a ministry and a profession of utmost importance. Coupled with Fatherhood, these shall be upheld as positions of great prominence, highest calling and carry the moral responsibility to shape the mind and life of a child.
- We Identify as Sons and Daughters of God, believing in Christ Jesus, who joins us to himself and to one another, as brothers and sisters, one family in the Kingdom of God.
- We will pursue that call to be Persons of Virtue, Purpose and Courage. We embrace the Lord’s promise to fulfill His purpose in us and through us. We will use the platforms, gifts and talents we have been given, for God’s glory.
Adopted this 17th Day of July, 2020 – Seneca Falls, NY~ Daughters United